Hear the latest updates on regional exploration, mining and business potential in the countries of Western and Northern Europe during the focus day held on the 1st JulyÂ 2020 as a part of MINEX Europe Forum online edition. Speakers from Finland, Norway, Sweden, Greenland and UK shared insights about the most promising opportunities for the mining industry in the region.
This session was moderated by James Gilbertson, Managing Director, SRK Exploration
The session feature presentations by industry experts:
- Jon Russill, Principal Exploration Geologist, SRK Exploration Services
- Ã˜ystein Rushfeldt, CEO, Nussir ASA
- Paul Marsden, Technical Sales and Marketing Advisor, Nordic Iron Ore
- Brett Grist, Exploration Manager, Cornwall Resources Limited
- Graham Banks, Exploration geoscientist, The Geological Survey of Denmark and Greenland