As an Official Partner of the Forum, government bodies and international organisations can raise awareness of investment opportunities in their jurisdiction and connect with and promote the interests of the mining and service sectors in their country.
Media & Knowledge Partnership
As an Information Partner of the Forum, media organisations and mining associations will have the opportunity to generate content, e-meet with potential interviewees, find stories and raise the profile of their brand in the mining industries of Europe.
Sample information dissemination services to be provided by the Information Partner
* Services provided by media partners may vary depending on their capabilities and terms of the agreement
- Placement of advertising copy relating to the Forum in print publications issued by the Information Partner
- Placement of the Forum’s promotional banners on the website(s) and email newsletter(s) of the Information Partner
- Listing the Forum in the events calendar on the information resources of the Information Partner
- Electronic mailing of announcements of the Forum to the subscribers of the Information Partner
- Promotion of the forum via social media platforms
- Publication of articles and reports about the Forum and provision of published materials for inclusion in the media report issued by the Forum
- Providing the Forum organisers with similar services (participation in events organised by the partner and the opportunity to disseminate information about the Forum).
Sample information services provided by the Forum organisers to the Information Partner
* Complimentary services listed below depend on the level of support provided by the Information Partner
- Placing the Information Partner’s logo and a brief profile (up to 100 words) in the Forum program
- Complimentary participation of two representatives of the Information Partner in the Forum
- Opportunities for advertising during the intervals
- Opportunities for scheduling interviews with presenters during or after the Forum
- Complimentary access to the online Forum materials, including slides, forum photos and videos
- Logos and advertisements must be provided by the Partner in vector curves in EPS/Illustrator/Corel formats; all fonts must be converted into curves.
- A link to the Partner’s website and a short description (max. 100 words) must be provided by Partner.