Watch presentations on new approaches and technologies to improve mining efficiency organised during the Western and Northern Europe Day of MINEX Europe online events on the 1st JulyÂ 2020.
This technological session moderated by Tim McGurk, Corporate Consultant (Mining Engineering), SRK Consulting (UK) features presentations by:
- William Harding, Principal Consultant and Hydrogeologist, SRK Consulting (UK) and Michael di Giovinazzo, Principal Geotechnical Engineer, SRK Consulting (Finland) talk on maximising the value of exploration and infill characterisation work through the piggy-backing of hydrogeological and geotechnical field testing on resource drilling programmes.
- Chris Bray, Principal Mining Consultant, SRK Consulting (UK) Â presents cases on planning for battery-electric equipment in underground mines.
- Andy Beveridge, Senior Engineer, Paterson & Cooke discusses the benefits and opportunities of mine backfill.
- Pavel Bartak, Mechanical Engineer, Howden focuses on improving production, blast-clearing times, energy savings and increasing safety for underground workers with the help of VentSim Control.
- Andrew Bamber, Managing Director, Bara Consulting UK shares insights about his companyâ€™s European projects.
- Thomas Neumann, Managing Director, Artel.Pro talks about digital technologies for continental conveying solutions.
Full forum programme is available on the website